investment products

Hello, a good solution is what a composer investment, 90% is a Deposit Account and 10% peer metochiko.ena such a product under the name "Athens" is the proton bank and gives 5.25% gross (4, 75% pure) and is for half rate.
This is a comment on " The policy banks "
Comments (2)
2 Monday, 18 May 2009 18:17
I happen to know what hidden costs (difference between sale price - purchase price) any supply of input - output, management fees, etc. are part of the mutual because it sounds very good;
1 Thursday, 14 May 2009 11:05
Ο Τσιγκούνης
Advanced Investing involves risks of the stock for the amount accruing to each other. The proposal by Leonidas to 5.25% is only 90% of the capital. The remaining 10% play with open the possibility of negative interest ... Why go to such a choice and go to KEDR gives 5.20% in futures?